We will again be using Google forms to complete this year’s membership registration. The link below will take you to an electronic version of our membership form. We need all members, including current collegiate members and coaches of record from other clubs, to complete the form so that we have current contact information and waivers for this season. At the end of the main form is a link to the waivers that need to be completed with an electronic signature. Families with multiple skaters should complete one registration form and one waiver form with everyone’s signatures in the same form.
Attached you will find an explanation of the different membership types, along with a breakdown of the membership fees for the club and USFSA. Please note the membership form shows the total fee for both club and USFSA membership fees.
CIFSC Membership Information:
- All membership fees are non-refundable and are not pro-rated.
- All skaters must be members of both CIFSC and USFSA to skate with the club.
- The USFSA Collegiate Membership is for skaters who have graduated from high school and will be attending college this fall or are current college students.
- Associate Membership is for skaters who are registered USFSA through a club other than CIFSC.
- Families with a member on the board or a parent who coaches should mark their skater down as an additional family member for payment purposes, but please start the form with your skater’s registration first.
- Any skater turning 18 before the Ice Show, and all adult members must complete SkateSafe training prior to Sept. 1.
- ALL CIFSC & USFSA MEMBERSHIPS EXPIRE YEARLY ON JUNE 30TH. These memberships must be renewed prior to July 1st.
- If you are a current collegiate member or non-member coach we need you to complete this form as it includes contact information and required waivers.
Please make checks payable to: CIFSC
Mail payment to:
5120 Hawk Haven Rd
Stevens Point, WI 54482
* If you have any questions regarding fees, please contact Tanya at 715.498.2505 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
* If you have any questions regarding the forms please email Liz Anderson at email@example.com
All full-time CIFSC memberships must be submitted online and payments mailed no later than Friday, June 24th to allow for processing prior to June 30th, 2022.
CIFSC Membership Chair