Also known as scrip fundraising, you raise money by using gift cards instead of cash or credit to pay for everyday purchases like groceries, gas, dining out, that morning coffee addiction, even your family’s summer vacation.
How You Earn
Buy Gift Cards
Select from 750+ popular brands, with options for eGift cards (available immediately), physical gift cards, and reloadable gift cards. No extra money spent. No wasted value.
You pay $50 for a $50 gift card. Use to pay for your purchases or give as a gift.
For every gift card purchased, you receive earnings up to 20%. The earnings come from the gift card brand you are purchasing—their way of supporting organizations and communities like yours.
6% average earnings (much more than the average credit card rewards program)
Track & Distribute Earnings
All earnings are deposited into your organization’s fundraising account. Online reporting tools are provided to easily track and distribute earnings.
Choose how to share out earnings. Plus, change it at any time.
Contact the coordinator for the enrollment code.
Sign up online
- Complete the form on the raiseright.com/enroll website or download the app
- Select “Join Program”
- Enter the enrollment code you received from the coordinator
- Complete the fields to create your account
- Enter and verify your phone number
Set up Online Payment
- Pay online with your bank account
- There is a $.15 fee on each transaction
- Pay online with your credit card
- There is a 2.6% fee on each transaction
Shipping Options- options vary by brand
- E-gift card – you will immediately see the card show up in ‘Your Wallet’ on the app or on the website. It can be scanned for immediate use.
- Reload – begin by ordering a physical gift card (it must be from RaiseRight), register the card on the app or website, it can be immediately reloaded as necessary.
- Physical gift card – many brands offer a ‘Ship to Home’ option. If this option is available, members MUST have their cards shipped to their home address. Any cards unable to be shipped to a member’s home will be shipped to the coordinator. You will need to arrange pick-up with them. Cards needing to be shipped to the coordinator may take several weeks to arrive as those orders are submitted on a monthly basis.
RaiseRight allows you to fundraise for multiple organizations at one time. You can simply choose which organization you are supporting each time you make a purchase. This is most easily done using the website