Explanation of skating levels
- Low Freestyle: ½ jumps, single jumps and jump combinations
- Intermediate FS: all single jumps, lutz-loop comb., working on axel
- High Freestyle: landing axel from X-overs, working on double jumps
- Open Freestyle: all levels of skaters will be on the ice at the same time
- Moves: Moves in the field patterns, no jumps or spins
2022-2023 Season @ K.B. Willett Ice Arena
- Package A – Low Freestyle; Sunday 5:30 – 6:15 pm (45 min)
- Package B – Intermediate Freestyle; Sunday 6:15 – 7:15 pm (60 min)
- Package C – Moves in the Field; Sunday* 7:30 – 8:00 pm (30 min)
- Package D – High Freestyle; Sunday 8:00 – 9:00 pm (60 min)
- Package E – Low Freestyle; Monday 6:00 – 7:00 pm (60 min)
- Package F – Intermediate Freestyle; Monday 7:00 – 8:00 pm (60 min)
- Package G – High Freestyle; Monday 8:15 – 9:15 pm (60 min)
- Package H – Open Freestyle; Wednesday** 6:00 – 7:00 pm (60 min)
* Sept 11, 18, Oct 2, 9, 23, Nov 6, 13, 27, Dec 11, Jan 8, 22, 29, Feb 12
** Sept 14, 21, 28, Oct 5, 12, 19, 26, Nov 2, 9, 17 (Thurs), 30, Dec 7, 14, 21, Jan 4, 11, 18, 25, Feb 1, 8, 15, 22, Mar 1
Off Season @ Ice Hawks Arena
Billing / Cancellation
- There are no refunds due to injury/illness/absence. Packages may not be transferred to other skaters. Fees will be prorated if a skater adds a partial package once the season begins.
- CIFSC does not follow the cancellation policy of the school district. Practices will not be canceled due to weather unless the rink deems it necessary. In this case, credits will be issued to affected skaters.
- Package discounts are PER SKATER and apply to FREESTYLE packages purchased by Sept 9th, 2022
- The highest price package is full price, additional packages are discounted at 85% of the package cost. 50% of package costs are due in September. The remaining 50% must be received no later than January 31, 2023. Credits will be applied to bills prior to invoices being sent out. Invoices can be paid using cash, check, or credit card.
- A $50 late fee will be applied to all late payments. If a check is returned due to insufficient funds, you will be asked to pay by cashier’s check, or cash, for the remainder of the season and you will be responsible for covering any fees incurred due to the returned check, in addition to the late payment fee.
- Synchro and high school team costs are billed separately from package ice. Credits MAY be used.
- Skaters with outstanding balances will be considered NOT in good standing with the club. This can affect eligibility for testing, competing, practicing, performing, and fundraising.