Hello everyone! My name is Katie Trzebiatowski and I coach the Stevens Point Area High School Figure Skating Team, along with Katie Baeten and Nickie West. The Stevens Point High School Figure Skating Team is a co-op of multiple area high schools and home-schooled students. We are gearing up for our season and we’d like to know if you are interested in joining our team!Continue reading “Stevens Point High School Figure Skating Team: Signup”
The Willett has asked for 3 volunteers to help paint the ice and logos on August 30th from approximately 11a.m. – 3p.m. In exchange for our time, the city will place our logo for free. You would receive four hours towards your volunteer requirement for the upcoming season. Please contact us by Monday, July 18th if you are interested. If we have more than three volunteers interested, the opportunity will be given to those that replied first,
These are projected and optional, these are just a few of the events our skaters have done in the past. Please visit the hosting club’s website for more information.
- August 20-21 Wisconsin Rapids Figure Skating Club – Test Session
- September 15 Figure Skating Club of Madison – Test Session
- September 16-18 Figure Skating Club of Madison – Competition
- October 14-16 Rochester Figure Skating Club – Hiawathaland Competition
- December 10 Our home test session
- January 20-22 Valley Figure Skating Club – Fox Cities Invitational Competition and Test Session
- January 26-29 Mosinee SilverBlades Figure Skating Club – Badger State Games
Package ice times and locations will look different for the upcoming season due to the UW-Stevens Point women’s hockey team relocating to K.B. Willett for the upcoming season. Please make sure you’re planning ahead.
5:30-6:15 Low Freestyle
6:15-7:15 Intermediate Freestyle
7:15 Ice Resurface
7:30-8:00 Moves/High School Team (alternating weeks)
8:00-9:00 High Freestyle
6:00-7:00 Beginner/Pre-Pre Synchro
7:00 Ice Resurface
7:15-8:00 Preliminary Synchro
- August 22 6:00 p.m. at the KB Willett Ice Arena – Mandatory Membership meeting. Members in attendance will receive their package ice sign up form via email after the meeting. Those not in attendance will receive their package sign-up 24 hours after the meeting. Skaters should attend this meeting with at least one parent/guardian. Remember that packages are assigned on a first come first serve basis.
- September 11 is the projected first night of package ice.
- October 9 is the first day members can begin selling Butter Braids. Order forms will be available at the membership meeting. This is an optional, individual fundraiser.
- October 23 Butter Braid order forms and money due
- November 3 5:00 p.m. is Butter Braid Pick-up at the Willett
- November 13 (time TBD) Ice Show Tryouts
- December 10 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Test Session and Red Panthers High School Competition at the Willett
- January 2 6:00 p.m. Dress Exhibition at the Willett
- February 25 10:00 a.m. -3:00 p.m. Ice Show Pictures at the Willett
- April 1 & 2 2023 Ice Show