Please read the directions before registering your skater.
- ONLY CURRENT MEMBERS CAN SIGN UP, SKATERS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO SKATE AFTER JUNE 30th.
- Type your skater’s full name as the ‘answer’ for each date you are registering for (registration is ala carte, you can skate as much or as little as you would like)
- Fill out a separate form for each skater in your family
- Make sure you contact your skater’s coach to make sure they are registering for the appropriate level and coaching is available
- Once the final schedule is released, no changes will be made
- Club members will be assigned rink monitor duties. They look different at Ice Hawks, expectations will be shared
- Bills will be sent by the treasurer once the schedule is set (Some packages may be cancelled due to low interest. You will be contacted if a package you selected is being cancelled).
- Do not send payment until you are billed
- Unpaid bills = your skater’s registration will be void. Their spot will not be held!
- Walk-on options are only available to skaters registered for at least one session. Each package is capped at 15 skaters.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS MAY 10