A few reminders…
- Our last Sunday package is February 26.
- Our last Monday package is February 27.
- Our last Wednesday package is March 1.
Ice Show Tickets go on sale March 1 at 10:00 a.m.
General Admission tickets will also be available to purchase at the door.
Events / Dates
- Ice Show pictures are Saturday, March 4.
- Ice Show practices begin Sunday, March 5.
- Large group Competition photo on Monday, March 6th at 6:00 p.m. in the meeting room
- Business and Personal Skater Ads are due March 10th.
Please refer to your Ice Show Packet for exact dates and times for your skater(s). Business and Personal Skater Ads are due March 10th! However, our volunteers would love to get started on these earlier. Please see instructions in the packet for submitting your ads.
Volunteers are still needed for Picture Day and Ice Show Weekend. Please consider offering your time by following this link:
Annual Club / Group Photo
We will be taking our large group Competition photo on Monday, March 6th at 6:00 p.m. in the meeting room. This is just prior to the first Opening Number practice. We invite all our club skaters who competed this season to join us for this picture. Skaters are encouraged to wear their club/team jackets or competition dresses/costumes. We also invite you to bring all of your medals/trophies along as well.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Some groups have different times listed. Each group will have the opportunity to skate through their routines twice that evening. Younger groups are scheduled earlier in the evening with our older groups towards the end of the night.
- Skaters do not need to wear their costumes to the Technical Rehearsal.
- Learn to Skate groups (Teddy Bear- Basic 6) will sit with their groups on the bottom bleachers (they will be labeled) prior to skating their routines.
- Freestyle Skaters can use the West entrance and bleachers to gather.
- We will be announcing throughout the night when each number is free to leave for the evening.