Great job to all the skaters and a big thank you for supporting and encouraging each other. Below are the results from tryouts.Continue reading “2022 Ice Show Tryout Results”
It’s not too late to join the CIFSC and the Stevens Point LTS Program for the Holiday Parade on Wednesday, November 17th. We will be finalizing the float beginning at 5:00. You can meet us in line near the post office. The parade starts at 6:00 and will travel down Main Street and end on the square. The skaters will be walking with the float. Skaters are invited to dress up in costumes or club attire.
*Please send along a bag of candy to be passed out along the parade route.
We hope to see you there!
The club would like to try using a digital music player in place of CDs. This is a pilot program for this season, so until the kinks are worked out, skaters should still bring their CDs to their packages.
In order to try this method, we will need skaters or their coaches to upload a digital version of their solo, duet, artistic piece, and dance songs.
Please use the Music Uploads link to upload your music to each package that you skate. The title should include your skater’s name, and if a duet or artistic program is being uploaded, please include that detail in the file name as well. Please be careful not to delete anyone else’s music.
If you need to update your music the link is on the website under Skating Opportunities, Package Ice. Please email Liz Anderson at email@example.com if you update your music after December 1, 2021.
Butterbraid Pick-Up is this Monday, November 8th at 4:45 p.m at the Willet. If you are unable to pick-up your Butterbraids, please send someone in your place.
Our annual test session and Red Panther High School Competition will be held on Saturday, December 11. Registration form due by November 22, 2021.Continue reading “2021 Annual CIFSC Test Session”
Order forms and money are due this Sunday, October 24th, by 6:00 p.m. Please place your order form and one check (made out to CIFSC) in an envelope and place it in the CIFSC drop box located inside the rink.
IMAGINATE AND SKATE – MAKE BELIEVE ON ICE
- APRIL 9TH 2PM AND 7PM
- APRIL 10TH 2PM
Ice Show Tryout are coming up quick on November 14th Noon-3:00
All Club skaters will receive an email next week with information on how to register your skater online. Registration for Ice show Tryouts will be open from November 1st – November 12th.
Please see additional information below regarding Ice Show Tryouts. If you are unsure if your skater is ready to tryout, reach out to your private coach for additional guidance. If you are not planning on trying out this year, you are always welcome to come and watch to get an idea of what tryouts are all about.Continue reading “2022 Ice Show Information”
The city has locked the LiveBarn cameras during club ice.Continue reading “LiveBarn Access Locked”
Bear with me as I go over some club updates. There are quite a few.
- Butterbraid Fundraiser– order forms and money are due this Sunday, October 24th, by 6:00 p.m. Please place your order form and one check (made out to CIFSC) in an envelope and place it in the CIFSC drop box located inside the rink.
- 2021 Holiday Parade – Is your skater interested in walking in the City of Stevens Point Holiday Parade? I am gauging interest. The parade is Wednesday, November 17 at 6:00 p.m. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, October 27th if your skater would like to participate.
- Ice Show 2022 – The city has changed the date of the ice show to April 9 and 10.
- Ice Show Tryouts – The club will be holding ice show tryouts on Sunday, November 14th from 12:00-3:00. See specific tryout information below.
- CIFSC Test Session & Home Highschool Competition – Saturday, December 11th. Volunteers will be needed, please watch your email for sign-up opportunities.
- Ice Show Pictures – Ice show pictures will be taken on Saturday, February 26th between 10:00-3:00. A schedule will come out closer to that date.
The following changes have been made to Thursday’s package ice schedule.
- 12/2 has been changed to 12/1 from 7:30 – 8:30p.m
- 1/20 will move up an hour from 4:45 – 5:45p.m
Always check the rink monitor schedule for the latest or most current schedule.