We were just made aware of an increase to the USFSA member fees. Below are the revised totals, including both USFSA and CIFSC fees.
- Junior Club Member – $125
- Second Family Member – $90
- Introductory Member – $95
- Collegiate Member – $135 for 4 years
- Coach – $70
The registration sign up form has been updated to reflect the new fees . If you have already submitted your registration, there is no action needed from you. I will make the updates to ensure proper billing.
Continue reading “Notice: USFSA Membership Fees Have Increased (2023)”
We will again be using Google forms to complete this year’s membership registration. The link below will take you to an electronic version of our membership form. We need all members, including current collegiate members and coaches of record from other clubs, to complete the form so that we have current contact information and waivers for this season. At the end of the main form is a link to the waivers that need to be completed with an electronic signature. Families with multiple skaters should complete one registration form and one waiver form with everyone’s signatures in the same form.
Continue reading “CIFSC Membership: 2023-2024 Season”
You should have received an email with the following information.
Continue reading “Summer Ice 2023: Information / Invoices”
- Please check your email for your invoice. Payment is due on or before 6/4/2023. Checks can be made payable to CIFSC. Payments can be mailed to Melissa Fletcher at 5439 Pinewood Dr, Stevens Point, WI 54482, or brought to the rink on June 4th and handed to Melissa. Skaters who do not have their invoice paid in full, will not be allowed to take to the ice. A $50 late fee will be applied for payments received after June 4th.
- The summer ice schedule can be viewed here. Please note that this also includes rink monitor assignments. It will also be posted on the club website (https://cifsc.net/) within the next week.
- The Rink Monitor Duties for Ice Hawks are attached. They are also on the club website (https://cifsc.net/). Any no show rink monitor shifts will result in a $20 fee. If you need to switch your shift, you’re responsible for finding a replacement, as well as reporting the change to the Rink Monitor Coordinator, Tieoni Riley at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions on how to rink monitor at the Ice Hawks rink, please contact Tieoni prior to the night of your shift.
- Walk-on details for Ice Hawks is attached. As a Club or Associate Member, you have the option to walk-on any available dates for the fee of $15 per 60 minutes or $12 per 45 minutes. Please check with the rink monitor for availability and make payment to the rink monitor BEFORE entering the ice. If you know you will be absent, please contact Tieoni Riley at email@example.com. No walk-ons will be allowed for late or no show skaters. Be sure to visit the club website for the most current schedule. There will be no lock-in options and will be on a first come basis.
This is a reminder that HS payments are due by Wednesday March 29th. If able, it would be a great time tomorrow since all skaters will be at the rink for opening number practice to turn in your payment.
Reminder that if payment is not received on or before Wednesday March 29th, skaters will not be allowed to take part in the ice show.
If questions, let me know.
For those skaters with a solo performance, this is a reminder that the city has billed your skater’s solo outfit to your account. If ordering your Ice Show T-Shirt online, you will be charged for both. If you are ordering your shirt at the main office, you can pay for your solo outfit there as well.
If you would like to use credit for these, please submit your receipt to CIFSCTreasurer@gmail.com and a reimbursement check will be issued to you and deducted from your credit balance.
T-shirt ordering is available online here or at the rink office. T-shirts are $12.00.
If you are planning on skating in the opening number, this is REQUIRED.
Ice Show Registration opens on Saturday, October 29th. The link to registration can be found on the KB Willett Ice Arena website. Skaters who are eligible, and interested, in trying out for a specialty, solo, or tot leader role must be registered for the ice show prior to tryouts (November 13).
If your skater earns a solo or specialty number, or will be performing as part of a synchoo team, highschool team, or as a senior, additional fees will be billed this year. Due to some redistribution of responsibilities the practice ice costs will now be divided by the skaters on the ice. The board is committed to minimizing these costs, as much as we can. We strongly encourage families to take advantage of our credit earning opportunities to assist paying these additional fees. RaiseRight (formally known as Scrip) is an easy way to build credit. For more information regarding this opportunity, please reach out to Cassie Tudor cassiejtudor@admin
Update 10/28/2022: After some productive conversations with the city about the ice show, the practice ice costs will not be passed onto skaters this year. Please prepare for the possibility that skaters may be billed next year. The best way to keep our costs low is to pack that arena for the shows. So please start spreading the word. Share the event on social media and, when the time comes, get those yard signs out.
We wanted to make sure families were aware of these changes, prior to registration. If you have additional questions, please let us know.
CIFSC Board of Directors
Just a reminder that the first package ice bill is due by Friday (September 23). Payments must be placed in the CIFSC lock box located inside the Willett by Thursday at 6:00 p.m. After Thursday, you will need to make arrangements with Melissa (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Sam (email@example.com) to drop off your payment directly to them.
Skaters who have unpaid balances after Friday will not be able to skate during club ice time until their bill is paid. There will be a $50 late fee for all late payments.
The invoices for the 1st half of package ice will be coming out today. Please check your email.
Continue reading “Ice Package: 1st Half Invoices”